Kashmir is also considered as the Paradise on the Earth. This state has been blessed with amazing natural beauty. People who come here are amazed to see the abundance of attractive natural landscape all around them.
- Jammu — the winter capital
- Kashmir Valley — is visited for its gardens, lakes, and pristine streams and landscapes.
- Srinagar — the summer capital of the state, set around Dal Lake, with its floating houseboats
- Gulmarg — Skiing and the India' highest gondola
- Katra— in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains and home of the holy Mata Vaishno Devi shrine
- Leh — the jumping off point for treks and adventures around Ladakh
- Pahalgam — a calm and serene place offering multiple trekking routes. Starting point of Amarnath Yatra
- Patnitop — a small hill station in Jammu
- Kishtwar- locked between Himalayas and known for Saffron.
- Ladakh — consists rivers like Indus river & culminating in the twin summits of Nun-Kun.